This ultra compact, self-contained 3-CCD camera provides high picture quality, thanks to the newly developed 12-bit ADC and 24-bit DSP. A built-in IEEE 1394 DV interface meets industrial requirements by enabling fast transfer of compressed moving or still images to a PC for digital image processing. As the successor to the popular KY-55B, it retains all the interfaces of its predecessor, including RGB analogue and RS-232 control.
1/3" 3-CCD colour accuracy (trichromatic prism)
- 1/3" C-mount
- Latest 12-bit ADC and 24-bit DSP for more than 400% dynamic range and ideal gamma correction
The latest 12-bit ADCs digitally convert the entire dynamic range of each CCD without distortion and with the finest possible steps.
Together with a 24-bit, super fast, multi-stream, parallel processing DSP, highlight handling is dramatically improved and gamma correction is close to perfect, approaching the colour reproduction and shadow detail of a full studio camera.
- Horizontal resolution of 800 TVL and S/N of 62dB (NTSC) and 60dB (PAL)
- F11, 2000 lx sensitivity
- Ultra-compact size, all-in-one camera unit (no separate camera control unit required)
- Digital Auto Shading Compensation
The Digital Auto Shading Compensation function can automatically compensate for any colour shading errors caused by interaction between the lens and prism assembly in C-mount optical systems.
- Analogue RGB, YC, and Composite output
- DV (IEEE1394) output for capturing high-quality motion picture
DV interface consists of universal AV/C protocol. This allows high-quality compressed digital motion-picture signal transfer to a computer, another DV recorder or the BD-X200 Professional DVD recorder. In addition, the bundled software allows DV signal to be checked via the PC, whilst also offering full access to the main camera control parameters.
- JVC protocol (RS-232C, incl. lens controls)
- Compatible with JVC KY-F55B series options
- Supplied with Software Development Kit (SDK) and system software for capturing still and moving images from the DV output.
- Designed with Optional Filter to Accommodate IR Applications
- All light microscopy
- Visible Fluorescence Microscopy
- Medical Imaging
- Industrial Inspection
- High Quality Surveillance